Following on from previous symposia, the Australian Centre for Geomechanics team looks forward to hosting Ground Support 2019 in Canada.
The International Ground Support Symposia have been a fundamental platform for advancing ground support excellence in mining and underground construction for more than 35 years.
It has been more than 25 years since this symposium was held in Canada and we are delighted to return to Sudbury!
View the event flyer here
Previous Ground Support Symposia
1st 1983 in Abisko, Sweden
2nd 1992 in Sudbury, Canada
3rd 1997 in Lillehammer, Norway
4th 1999 in Kalgoorlie, Australia
5th 2004 in Perth, Australia
6th 2008 in Cape Town, South Africa
7th 2013 in Perth, Australia
8th 2016 in Lulea, Sweden
9th 2019 in Sudbury, Canada
- Preliminary programme available!
- View the list of attending companies.
- Earlybird expiry date is 13 September. Register here.
- View details of the Monitoring Performance of Ground Support Workshop.
- Thank you to our symposium sponsors.
- View the ACG Ground Support Systems Optimisation Research Project.